Job description / Role
- To manage any guest complaint in a professional manner, by owning it, resolving it to the guest satisfaction and recording it.
- To know the competitors and to gather information about their activities and sales.
- To maintain appropriate stock level for the smooth run of the reservations operations and to initiate requisitions accordingly.
- To share daily activity highlights with the supervisor and manager including internal and external guest opportunities.
- To maintain an atmosphere of high morale and a happy working relationship among the team.
- To respect schedules, terms and deadlines as agreed with the Management.
- To support reception training in reservation techniques and procedures.
- Reservations background in a 5*or 4 * stars hotel property.
- A French or Arabic Language is an advantage.
- Worked in the same Reservations Agent Role at least 1 year.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.