Job description / Role
• Fulfilling a senior role within team, providing leadership and mentoring to the team members.
• Managing the coordination and delivery of the project to meet time quality and budgetary targets, whilst meeting or exceeding Clients' expectations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage project to meet time constraints and control team costs and invoicing.
• Manage sub-consultant costs and invoicing.
• Maintain risk register and relevant supporting files
• A proactive team leader.
• Liaising with and advising the client on construction, quality and progress
• Lead point of contact, coordination of consultants in all disciplines both within the project and of the interface with adjoining projects.
• Champion of quality and progress
• Issue construction information as required
• Coordinate disciplines & resolve issues in a timely manner.
• Liaison with relevant Project Leaders/Team Leaders/Site Staff ensuring all parties are kept informed of all relevant matters in relation to the project.
• Providing technical advice to the Project Leader/ Senior Resident Engineer with respect to the assigned work on the project
• Checking project deliverables for which the Assistant Resident Engineers are responsible, including drawings, reports, co-ordination,
• Quality Assurance documentation and registers in relation to the assigned work on the project
• Ensure thorough review & prompt exchange of correspondence, RFI's and approvals.
• Plan, coordinate and monitor activities of your team, including sub-consultants, ensure quality assurance system implemented and maintained.
• Champion site safety, and follow up identified risks.
• Convene and chair regular site meetings.
• Generally review, monitor, and report construction progress
• Ensure accuracy and completeness of records.
• Provide final approval of the completed works and arrange Handover.
• Improve contract commercial knowledge and performance management skills to the level of Senior Resident Engineer.
• Improve education and motivation skills.
AED 18,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Qualifications and Experience:
• The candidate needs to have a recognized Graduate degree in a relevant engineering discipline - warehousing / industrial projects
• Qualified Resident Engineer with over 15 years of experience (at least 10 years in UAE)
• Candidates with a proven track record acting in the capacity as a Resident Engineer running a project, would be ideal.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• An ability to identify potential problems and propose solutions.
• Organised and innovative.
• Ability to lead a site based team of mixed nationalities.
• Ability to build rapport with work colleagues.
• Experienced in Microsoft applications.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions