Job description / Role
SSA Group are working with a regional consultancy to help identify an experienced Resident Engineer to join a large scale residential project based in Abu Dhabi.
The projects are expected to run for 18 – 20 months. They are villa projects with supporting infrastructure – over 300 villas.
• Minimum qualification: Degree in Civil Engineering
• Minimum 13 years’ experience, of which a minimum of 5 years is in the UAE and a minimum of 3 years in similar projects / similar filled position.
• Consultancy experience mandatory of at least 3 years.
• Extensive experience in infrastructure works specifically in infrastructure projects with similar experience in villas.
- Client is preferably looking for candidates that have registration In ADWEA & ADSSC.
- They must have an extremely confident, strong personality and be able to effectively deal with strong clients / managerial issues.
About the Company
SSA Ltd. (Sommerman Skinner Associates) find out the detail to allow you to make qualified judgments about your career and its progression. On the companies that we represent (over 2000 spread across a diverse spectrum of industry) we will be able to inform you of contracts pending, awarded, company growth, opportunity, relative reward and internal prospects. We believe that through spending time and effort front end through interviewing or individual dedication we can offer real advice that will be valued. Our founder is degree qualified with extensive exposure to industry and with a career also behind him in Recruitment Management. Our team is made up of qualified construction professionals. We specialise in both permanent and freelance opportunities to qualified construction professionals.
Disciplines covered include:
Site Engineers, Site Agents, Project Managers, Contracts Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Commercial Managers, Planners, Safety, Purchasers, Estimators and Design Executive.