Job description / Role
This role is for a project where the authority in Dubai is requiring the rehabilitation of an existing Sewage Treatment Plant (STP) to enable it to perform at its highest possible efficiency and to extend the plant to be able to receive and treat efficiently up to
around 435,000 m3 /day. The selected candidate shall have extensive experience working in local sewage treatment plant facilities along with a proven ability to manage and supervise the construction works and optimization of the operation process within the existing STP in accordance with the specification.
- Rehabilitation / Repairing of Civil Works,
- Extension of the Plant to around 175,000 m3/Day and
- Rehabilitation of existing 260,000m3/Day STP
- Resident Engineer must have 15 years of experience in infrastructure
- Must have full and complete knowledge of the exciting sewage Treatment plants in Dubai and the Region.
- Must have relevant degree from a recognized University
- Must be able to take on the spot decisions and be able to deal with all Service Authorities
- Must have thoughtful knowledge and experience in managing construction works of sewage Treatment plants and pumping station works of different disciplines.
- Must have also knowledge and experience in the design of infrastructure works
- Familiar with DM General Conditions of contract, quality assurance, quantity surveying aNd project network techniques.
- Strong Computer skills in Microsoft word, excel, and Primavera P3.
- Confident in his own ability to control the works.
- Excellent written and communication skills (English) , time management and supervisory skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare instructions, specifications , and reports cost estimates.
- Ability to liaise with DM and other infrastructure Authorities.
About the Company
Communities are fundamental. Whether around the corner or across the globe, they provide a foundation, a sense of place and of belonging. That’s why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
We care about the communities we serve—because they’re our communities too. This allows us to assess what’s needed and connect our expertise, to appreciate nuances and envision what’s never been considered, to bring together diverse perspectives so we can collaborate toward a shared success.
We’re designers, engineers, scientists, and project managers, innovating together at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. Balancing these priorities results in projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Unique TAJ HR Consultancy
Graduate Civil Engineer
Quest Search & Selection
|Saudi Arabia||19 Aug|
Graduate Site Engineer
A Leading Company In The UAE
Senior Project Engineer
|Abu Dhabi||23 Jun|