Residential Real Estate Agent
Job description / Role
We are looking for motivated and experienced real estate agents, who are looking to join a global company with an unrivalled reputation for excellence. You will be passionate, hard-working and can adapt to any given situation to ensure success and financial reward. This role will be based at our Dubai head office.
What this Job Involves
Your key responsibilities will be:
• Achieve individual monthly targets
• Promote Dubai and other UAE properties through private meetings events and networking
• Presenting to potential clients and conducting viewings
• Deal with lead enquiries based on Chestertons guidelines in a professional manner
• Management of new and existing leads updating activities in the CRM
• Support Chestertons social media posts, marketing events and promotional initiatives
• Sign up potential key connectors and referral partners to create revenue pipeline
• Support advertising and PR strategies
• Maintain and build Chestertons profile in the market
• Abide by RERA standards and business codes of ethics
• Hybrid working across both off-plan and secondary markets is available for the right candidate
• At least two years’ experience in selling property in Dubai
• RERA qualified preferred
• Must hold a UAE drivers license with own car
• Strong negotiation and selling skills
• Good command of written and spoken English (multilingual skills are a plus)
• Driven individual who is motivated to attain financial success
• Understand sales process and buyer motivations
• Must be proactive, passionate about real estate and client servicing
• Competent in using Microsoft Office
• Team player
What we offer:
• The reputation of a leading, global brand
• Competitive commission structure
• Mobile phone and company paid SIM
• Company laptop
• Marketing support, lead generation channels
• No hidden deductions!
• Company funded back office and strong administration support
• Company funded photography/videography to support listings
• Company funded residence visa, RERA license/certification and medical insurance
• Flexible working supported
Please note this a commission role.
About the Company
Chestertons is a global real estate services firm with more than 120 offices in 20 countries, operating across the UK, Europe, Asia Pacific, Caribbean, Middle East and North Africa.
We provide expert advice on the purchase, sale and leasing of all types of commercial and residential real estate, including management of property portfolios, valuations and appraisals, as well as capital market advice to help clients to develop viable strategic opportunities from their real estate portfolios.
Are you interested in becoming a new member of the Chestertons Global Network? Join our Global Network and use our brand and expertise to grow your business globally.
Real Estate Broker
Elite & Luxury Real Estate
Real Estate Consultant
Real Estate Agent
Real Estate Agent
Commercial Property Sales Consultant