Job description / Role
The ideal candidate has a passion for food and beverage, a genuine ability to connect with guests and staff alike, and brings the core value of 'TEAM' to the restaurant. A natural leader, you are responsible for maintaining the highest levels of hospitality while leading service on the floor.
• Supervise day-to-day activities and assist in the food and beverage outlets
• Create innovative programs and promotions that drive revenue through increased guest patronage
• Aid in all financial budgeting operations to maximize profitability
• Establish operational strategies to meet quality and customer service standards.
• Participate in overseeing hiring, training, coaching, development, and discipline for Outlets staff
• Liaise with and supports the goals of the culinary management team.
• Maintain the quality and consistency of the guest experience
• Participate in Outlets financial performance and goal establishment
• Liaise with all hotel departments to represent Outlets operations
• Seek new opportunities and strategies for the improvement of the Outlets operations
• Create and maintains procedural protocol for Outlets Operations
• Maintain compliance with departmental policies, procedures, and standards
• Oversee operations in compliance with legal and regulatory agency requirements
• Actively manage the food & beverage operations
• At least 3-4 years' of full-service restaurant management in UAE
• Flexibility in working hours and a willingness to cover shifts as needed
• Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
• A passion for developing others to be part of a winning team.
Note: Shortlisted candidates who fulfill all requirements for the job and with relevant profile will be contacted for meetings.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
About the Company
A leading group in UAE.
Restaurant Operations Manager
Assistant Restaurant Manager
Assistant Outlet Manager