Job description / Role
Experience the vibrant celebration of Mumbai's famous film industry in all its colours and flavours at BOLLYWOOD PARKS Dubai.
Our team is at the heart of who we are, and we are looking for passionate, fun and dedicated people who can connect with our guests and take them on a journey into Bollywood. Whether you are working in the park or behind the scenes, you will be part of an engaging and dynamic environment that values teamwork and creativity.
With immersive rides featuring the biggest names in Bollywood, live entertainment and stage performances transporting you into a realm of movie magic, we invite you to join us on an adventure of a lifetime. The most celebrated cinema industry just got a whole lot more fun.
Play your part
To source and procure all retail products for DPR shops ensuring the best quality at the lowest cost.
- Works with the Retail Manager in sourcing products and vendors
- Assists with the Product Development Process
- Works on price strategies with Retail Manager
- Negotiates with suppliers the best product phase out
- Ensure that all suppliers sign NDA documentation
- Ensure that all products sourced comply with all GCC Health & Safety Regulations
- Manages Vendors Social Compliance Audits
- Manages OTB Budget, cost of sales and inventory
- Understand IP's License Agreements and their requirements for vendor and product approvals
- Process orders with suppliers
- Manages reorders ensuring best sellers items are always available while optimizing inventory levels
- Maintenance of the procurement system (vendor and sku data introduction and updates)
- Follows up orders to vendor ensuring deliveries are on time and as per purchase order terms.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably requested by the Management Team
- All Operations and Business Support Departments
- Domestic and International Suppliers, Logistic companies, Licensors
Are you a Star?
- High School Graduate
- International Business
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Retail Procurement
- Procurement & Inventory Control Systems
- Experience in Entertainment and/or Hospitality Industry
- Flexible working hours
- Available for overtime work as schedule requires
- Site work on functioning construction site is required
- Travel outside of the site office may be required
- Business travel will be required
- Physically fit
The Best Part of the Story
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes; housing allowance, annual flight allowance, comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance and other generous allowances.
We also care about your career development supported by Learning opportunities for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
About the Company
Dubai Parks and Resorts offers new heights in experiential entertainment through an inspired concept that brings the best of the east and the west in the entertainment industry. Conceived and developed by Meraas Holding, Dubai Parks and Resorts articulates the Dubai leadership’s vision of positioning the emirate as a compelling global tourist destination.
The first phase of Dubai Parks and Resorts will comprise three theme parks: motiongate™ Dubai, Bollywood Parks™ Dubai, and LEGOLAND® Dubai. The development will also feature Riverland - a grand entrance plaza and Lapita, a family themed hotel. The first phase is scheduled for completion in 2016. Ground work commenced on site in February 2014
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Procurement Operations Analyst