Job description / Role
Within the Retail design and visual merchandising department, the Retail design project manager will be in charge of the implementation of the permanent POS (boutiques, counters and make-up testers units and furniture) on the GCC local market (UAE, KSA, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain and Oman). This on every single phase of the project from the brief to the opening.
The roll out of the concepts will be done according to the brands guidelines provided by the HQ, taking into consideration the market's needs and constraints in order to reinforce the brand image, brand visibility on the distribution (boutiques, fine department stores, multi-brands stores and Sephora) and support the business.
MASTER RETAIL DESIGN FUNDAMENTALS
• Express and decode brand's image/value & sense of purpose
• Understand & Integrate Market's specificities
• Understand customer path & shopper experience's rules
• Lead design prospective & innovation
DESIGN CUSTOMER CENTRIC RETAIL CONCEPT
• Uplift brand's visual identity to build customer centric retail concepts
• Create and design visual concept to animate in a consistent customer path, launches and catalogue
• Define & ensure high quality standards
DELIVER OPERATIONAL IMPLEMENTATION WITH EXCELLENCE
• Adapt the retail concepts provided by the HQ according to the business needs, distribution channel and customer profile
• Ensure technical and legal compliance with a close and detailed follow up of the technical drawings and production
• Collaborate with 360Â° internal & external stakeholders to guarantee consistent retail experience
• Close collaboration with visual merchandiser in order to ensure the openings with all of the VM materials and to ensure easy update in line with the brands guidelines and business strategy
• Train and support local suppliers about the brand's guidelines and expectations in order to ensure consistency and high level of execution
• Negotiate with retailers about staging and implementations in the interest of the brands image and visibility
• Drive & monitors RD's efficiency in line with timelines and CAPEX budget.
ACT AS A BUSINESS DRIVER
• Guarantee the ROI of POS in line with business objectives
About the Company
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Store Design Project Manager - Retail Architecture
Quest Search & Selection
Project Manager/Project Director
Project Manager (Interior Design)
|Abu Dhabi||31 Jan|