Job description / Role
The Retail Development Manager will be responsible for driving in-store conversion through understanding the shopper journey and creating world-class in-store environments.
Our client is an industry leading multinational business who are expanding their team in Dubai.
* Work with retail resources to ensure the right retail fixtures are developed and deployed for the market.
* Oversee the events activations calendar, ensuring delivery of best in class events that are fully integrated with the rest of Marketing.
* Lead implementations of all locally relevant global retail programs to deliver premium in-store brand experience and drive conversion.
* Attend key distributor and retailer meetings to present and influence the controlled in store space strategy.
* Undertake research to understand how shoppers research the category, the triggers and barriers for purchase.
* Develop a 12-month activity calendar covering new product development, channel expansion and tailored activities to drive business.
* Own all retail marketing information communications to business development / sales / distributors / retailers teams.
* Ensure the shopper experience surpasses the competitions and exceed brand promise.
* Oversee team delivery of key events across consumer events, exhibitions/trade shows etc.
Attractive salary package + benefits
* 8+ years proven track record of delivering POP, merchandising and retail environments experience in particular working within the MEA market
* Detailed understanding of retail/retailers and the commercial context and experience delivering major global store roll out projects
* Proven strategic ability and project delivery record
* Project management and leadership skills
* Strong influencing and networking skills, presenting up to Director level
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Manager - Apartments (Residences)