Job description / Role
A boutique retail developing is looking for an experienced Retail Leasing Director with UAE experience to join their team.Job Summary This role is a senior level role in the company which reports directly into the CEO and will be based out of Dubai, UAE.
* Setting the tactics of the Leasing strategy on the Retail Portfolio that is aimed at ensuring the viability of the business and meeting overall objectives
* Provide a market information and competition updates
* Managing the rental of retail units to ensure maximum occupancy and a premium level of rentals
* Undertaking lease negotiations and meeting the approved milestones
* The accurate completion of information and paperwork for tenants. (Data base, turn overs etc.)
* Consistently apply your experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals and to sustain and expand market share.
* Effectively lead and direct the work of others, specifically your direct reports and supporting departments, outsourced consultants.
* We are looking for someone with a sales and marketing background, in a similar field of leasing for small malls/community centres.
The ideal person would have a minimum of 8 - 10 year's experience in handling property leasing/portfolio management including lease negotiations and management with a reputable real estate company.
* Excellent motivation skills
* 10-15 years experience within a Leasing environment
* Good people skills
* Good knowledge of retail trends
* Budgeting and forecasting of rentals
* UAE experience is essential
About the Company
CSG are the Global Talent Experts.
Founded in 2003, CSG began as six independent recruitment agencies. Now, we boast over 200 specialist consultants operating from six offices across Europe, Asia, Australia and MENA, in seven distinct practice areas.
We pride ourselves on our sector expertise; we have specialist teams working in niche markets across Life Sciences & Healthcare, Energy & Natural Resources, Consumer, Transportation, Engineering & Construction, Business Services and Technology. We also provide temporary recruitment services through our contracting arm CRE, working within Construction, IT and Digital Services.
CSG’s vision is to be the first and continuous choice when managing both our clients’ global talent needs and our candidates’ long-term careers. In 2017 alone, we partnered with 435 international clients and made placements in 62 countries. From our proactive executive searches to our Talent Strategy Services, we see ourselves as your talent partners, and that ethos is reflected in everything we do.
Retail Leasing Manager
CSG Global Talent
Senior Property Manager
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
|Abu Dhabi||3 Aug|
Director of Marketing & Sales
A Leading Real Estate Company in UAE
General Manager - Real Estate