Job description / Role
A full time Female sales executive for a retail fashion store catering the Middle East region required for the below qualification and experience.
The Sales Executive is responsible for assisting in driving the overall client experience and sales within the store. Demonstrates excellent customer service skills, provides product knowledge to customers and works as part of a team to meet individual and store targets. We work in a unique business with a very special client. Everything we do is for our Mums to be clients to create a great and memorable customer experience.
As part of this job you will:
• Provide outstanding customer service to each customer by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting, welcoming and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
• Acknowledge, interact and engage with clients, creates client loyalty and has the ability to multi-task while servicing internal and external clients
• Portray a gracious, friendly, energetic and engaging manner and is at all times respectful and professional at all times.
• Demonstrate highest level of accountability & responsibility, positive attitude and professional appearance and hygiene level at all time.
• Constantly maintain proper dress code including name tag, uniform and associated tablet.
• Perform work accurately & thoroughly. Demonstrate superior product knowledge; accurately describe the features & benefits of all products using the appropriate tools. Excellent understanding of product value and the differences in product range.
• Assist customers in selecting products and provide alternative solutions and advise accordingly.
• Shows patience & courtesy at all times especially to indecisive or hard-to-please customers.
• Takes ownership, solicits and incorporates feedback for professional growth and development – Consistently receives positive, unsolicited client feedback.
• Communicate effectively with store management, store team, and external clients in person, through written correspondence and over the phone.
• Complete opening/closing procedures and tasks as directly by Leadership Team with a client focus (e.g. replenishing merchandise; recovering the store and styling rooms; processing shipment including but not limited to: unpacking, hanging, steaming; cleaning including but not limited to: dusting, vacuuming, and removing trash; executing merchandising moves; marketing updates; and completing prices changes.)
• Perform register transactions quickly and efficiently (e.g., sales, send sales, returns, exchanges, payments)
• Availability to work a flexible schedule and the hours necessary to open and/or close the store, including nights, weekends, internal and/or external events and holidays.
• Must be comfortable working independently, including working in a single coverage environment
• Achieve high levels of sales performance and results.
• Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock.
• Assists in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping of sales floor and stock room. Takes pride in the appearance of store & shows initiative to keep displays & inventory clean, attractive & organized.
• Operate current company POS systems.
• Accurately operates tablets and POS terminals and collect proper payments and retains proper change and paper work for all transactions.
• Experience with Photoshop and Social Media channels.
• Any other tasks as assigned by any member of management.
• Adhere to all company policies & procedures and the lease partner.
• Adhere to attendance and daily time keeping requirements.
• Ability to be on your feet most of the day/mobile or moving on the sales floor or stock room including walking, bending, squatting, kneeling, reaching, twisting, pushing, lifting, pulling and carrying merchandise.
• Support other team members to create a one team spirit behavior and values to help improve each and every day.
AED 2,000 to 2,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Commission on sales
• Full time Female sales with previous retail experience required, fashion apparel experience preferred.
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• Excellent customer service, time management and organizational skills.
• Effective selling skills and techniques.
• Experience in point of sale system, computers & calculators.
• Experience dealing with the public
• Ability to read, write, count and communicate with store staff and customer.
• Embrace new technology & change.
• Self-motivated, independent leader.
• Valid UAE residency visa or visit visa
• Readily available to start immediately.
About the Company
Mums and Bumps was born as the largest online maternity store in the Middle East to introduce a line of an exclusive modern and chic maternity and matching wear in the region for all times occasions!
Our store is a one stop shop offering the largest variety of styles and products in the region. We distinguish ourselves by focusing on style, elegancy and most importantly on quality with our handpicked award winning designer brands specifically for you having the modern mother in mind, to provide looks that are stylish, trendy and affordable.
We stand committed to providing you with the best customer care, hassle free shopping experience and service because we know that life as a mother can be hectic but finding quality clothing doesn’t have to be a worry anymore.We are so inspired by our customers and take pride in making sure each and every mother can enjoy access to experienced stylists ready to help you find the perfect look for any occasion through one simple, enjoyable online experience.
Versatility is key in the land of motherhood and we’ve made it easier than ever to create a modern wardrobe that can be worn during pregnancy into motherhood and beyond. Invest in quality clothing that you will continue to wear time and time again.
Enjoy free shipping to your doorstep across the Middle East as well as easy exchanges when you purchase from us!
At Mums and Bumps live your motherhood in style x