Job description / Role
A retail company specialized in Perfumes and cosmetics is looking to hire a Retail Sales Manager.
• Direct and supervise retail staff across several retail outlets to ensure they meet set objectives
• Provide training to retail employees to develop their skills and enhance their job performance
• Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
• Provide solutions that address performance issues in a timely and effective manner
• Monitor the activities of the customer service department of retail outlets to ensure a satisfied clientele
• Contact store managers and other retail staff to communicate relevant information
• Mentor and motivate sales staff to put in their best in order to achieve financial goals
• Develop and implement budget and plans for retail operations
• Visit retail establishments to ensure efficient and effective management as well as high performance sales
• Develop policies for the merchandising of goods in retail stores
• Monitor inventory levels to determine the need for stock supply at each retail outlet
• Set and regulate product pricing using results of market and demand analysis
• Ensure compliance with health/safety policies and procedures at retail sites
• Listen to customer complaints to address & resolve their issues
• Evaluate operational and financial records to determine sales performance of a retail store.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience.
• Experience in retail
• Strong management, communication organizational skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Professional, highly disciplined and excellent leadership skills
• Must be self-motivated, multi-task oriented and be one who thrive in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment.
• Extensive experience in developing, review and monitor business plans.
About the Company
A leading company in Kuwait.