Job description / Role
Company: A leading manufacturer of bathroom products, sanitary ware, and lighting products with an enormously successful showroom on Sheikh Zayed Road in Dubai.
• Management of a very successful company retail showroom of high end complete bathing solutions and products.
• Relationship Management with key influencers like Consultants, Architects, Interior Designers.
• Driving not only retail sales but also project segment sales.
• Managing and coaching the showroom staff including the sales consultants.
• Ensuring highest standard of retail displays and general upkeep of showroom.
• Achievement of pre-set sales targets.
High caliber and aggressive front-ending sales personnel capable of managing quality retail show room with sound retail practices. Imparting total in-store customer experience and driving the business to meet the desired sales objectives and goals. He or she should be a team player and a leader and should be exposed to the business practices in the domain of building materials. The ideal candidate should have adequate experience in high end brand showrooms and should be capable of interacting with builders, developers, architects and other influencers in the project segment during their visit to the showroom. Experience and knowledge in the sales and marketing of Bathroom products will be an added advantage. Should have flair to come up with novel ideas to increase footfall and ensure maximum visit-to-sales ratio is achieved.
Experience & Profile:
• 5 to 7 years of experience in retail sales; preferably in bathrooms/sanitary ware, building materials, consumer durables, or related products.
• Exposure to modern retail practices.
• Exposure to institutional sales / relationship management.
• Must have worked in major markets in the area.
• Should have managed a team and should have worked on both self as well as team targets.
• Outgoing and aggressive sales oriented personality.
• Pleasing profile and good interpersonal skills.
• Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic.
• Fixed monthly salary in line with the best in the industry.
• Attractive performance based incentives and bonus.
• Family package.
• Company Car.
• Fuel and Phone allowances.
About the Company
Viva HR Consultants is a fast-growing service provider in the field of Human Resources and Recruitment Outsourcing. Located in Dubai, we provide a wide array of HR Services for businesses and individuals across the world.
We specialize in turning first assignments into successful long-lasting business partnerships. Our vision is to deliver quality products and services to clients across the globe. We take pride in our core values of Integrity and Confidentiality. We are a very customer-centric organization and our entire team works very hard to achieve our primary goal of \"Customer Delight\" which results in our customers and clients coming back to us for more. We also strongly believe in building long-term mutually beneficial business relationships. We never promise what we cannot deliver and we never compromise on quality.
Trans Skills LLC
Business Development Manager
Bites Delivery Services
Sales and Marketing
Sales & Marketing Manager
Abdulla Bin Zayed Group