Job description / Role
• Welcoming and assisting customers needs’ in the Shop/Venue
• Putting up and setting all the display items systematically and creatively for a better ambiance
• Handling stock control and management.
• Handling supplier’s products and supplier’s queries
• Handling manual report and POS report
• Handling emails and calls (any queries)
• Responsible for balancing cash registers with receipts
• Responsible for stocking and refilling display merchandise
• Responsible for processing any transactions(cash/card)
• Responsible for dealing with customer complaints
• Responsible of reporting any discrepancies and problems to the supervisor
• Responsible for safety and security within the store
• Advising and guiding customer’s selection in any product items
• Working within established guidelines, particularly with brands.
• Ensuring all products are labeled with barcodes and price tags.
• Keeping the store tidy and clean. And may be required to lift large amounts of stock.
• Be sales driven in order to reach the monthly sales target (commission will be provided)
• Must be well groomed and physically fit.
• Must be fluent in English (Arabic or any language is advantage)
• Must have a knowledge in computer (basic) outlook, excel, word and email
• Should possess a friendly, positive attitude towards guests and colleagues
• Must be confident in talking/interacting with the guests and colleagues
• Must have a knowledge in POS and Card Machines
• Must have a knowledge of inventory technique
• Must be a multitasker, team player, attentive and creative
Benefits and Timings:
• Salary from AED 2,000 depending on the qualification
• Commission is provided every sold item
• Insurance provided
• Quarterly/Yearly bonus provided
• 30 days of paid leave every 1 year of completion
• You will be working 48 hours a week with one day off weekly. (We are also open during weekends and public holidays so you should be flexible working during those times too! Public holidays can be consumed as 1. Paid Overtime 2. Off set 3. It can be added to your earned leave balance).
• Timings may vary but usually working hours is from 10AM - 7PM
We have an awesome work place! You would not feel like you are in an office!
About the Company
Trans Skills LLC is a transportation-focused recruitment, manpower supply, and training company dedicated to serving the GCC region. We are currently concentrating on recruiting as well as sourcing and supplying medium to senior level railway, aviation, land transportation and maritime professionals. Whatever experience and skills your company requires, Trans Skills will be able to supply the right personnel needed to provide the quality service you require.
We would like to pride ourselves on being ready and able to supply your organization with professionals across the various disciplines of transportation.
Trans Skills is a wholly owned subsidiary of Alserkal Group.