Job description / Role
The key responsibilities of the Manager – Revenue and Collection will be to:
• Assist the Centralized Financial & Operational Support team within the Commercial department in managing the accounts receivables and revenue team operation within standard polices and process requirements
• Work with Commercial team to ensure timely and accurate invoicing at all times.
• Perform vital reconciliations which shall include bank reconciliations, Sales report reconciliations, variance analysis etc.
• Work with the Account Revenue Finance team on all revenue related matters
• Ensure timely collection of the invoiced overdue Assist the Head – Centralized Financial & Operational Support with relevant reporting requirements
• Oversee the contract management and invoicing processes of F&B, Retail, General Concessionaire, Partners, and Retailers.
• Monitor and report on deviations from credit standard;
• Establish procedures for custody and control of agreements.
• Liaising with the Commercial teams for contract management and invoicing issues
• Oversee account receivable aging reports management and collection process;
• Manage month end reports for revenue
• Prepare summary for all signed agreements for all revenue streams;
• Coordination with the revenue assurance department for data and invoicing validation
• Prepare revenue forecast and cash forecast when needed;
• Oversee management and preparation of sales reconciliation reports;
• Reconciliation of royalty and commission reports
• Customer Data Maintenance in the system
• Reconciliation of customers ledger to the AR Ledger
• Reconciliation of Sales reports and payment settlements
• Liaising with end users for payment follow up
• Ongoing monitoring of collections of overdue invoices, and escalations of defaults to the respective Account Manager and/or as per the defined collection procedures
• Management of collection disputes
• Supporting the revenue team with all other adhoc reporting requirements and deliverables
• Bachelor’s degree (Major in Accounting)
• Minimum of 8 years of experience within similar roles
• Advanced Excel skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are necessary
• Able to manage change and cope with complex and ambiguous tasks.
• Revenue and Accounts Receivable Experience
• Mega event experience preferred
• F&B, Retail, General Concessionaire, and Retailers experience is a strong-plus
• Accounting qualification certificate
• Knowledge of SAP Financials Bilingual Preferred
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Credit Controller - Collection Department
SFM Corporate Services
Accounts Receivable Supervisor
Assistant Manager Finance
Accounts Payable Supervisor
A Leading TPA (Third Party Administrator) in Medical Insurance