Job description / Role
Inspiring and engaging. As a Revenue Manager, you will show your leadership and interpersonal strengths to maximize the Rooms Revenue, and ensure an exceptional guest journey. Reporting to the General Manager/Director of Operations, the Revenue Manager is responsible for working with determining strategic goals and tactical efforts, which drive revenue to the Movenpick Hotel Downtown. The Revenue Manager is then responsible for ensuring that inventory allocation and pricing parameters are positioned to support the overall revenue goals of the hotel. This role serves as the objective decision maker that ensures the best interest of profitability is served in the overall hotel as well as ensuring the integrity of rates and long-term customer investment
What is in it for you:
- Work with a diverse group of heartists
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Design and implement a continuous pro-active, selling strategy and action plan, which will drive the optimization of hotel profits for the property.
- Have the foresight to capture any unexpected opportunities and implement recovery plans to counter act threats to business
- Oversee the maximization of revenues through the combined efforts of the Reservations, Sales & MICE Sales Departments.
- Prepare necessary data required for revenue budgets and assist management team in preparing yearly budgets
- Participating in weekly revenue management calls to assist with strategy and forecast
- Reviewing data, reports, market conditions and trends and evaluating / suggesting revenue management strategies, ensuring follow through as necessary
- Analyzing / forecasting demand and ensuring effective selling strategies, oversell strategies and optimized market mix and use of distribution channels for overall hotel profitability
- Monitoring all distribution channels to ensure effective rate, inventory management and pricing strategies.
- Evaluating hotel-level forecasts to ensure accuracy and proactive adjustment of strategy where needed to mitigate losses or maximize gains
- Conducting displacement analyses to help Assistant DOSs and GMs make the right revenue decisions when accepting business
- Review and implementation of processes, policies and procedures at the hotel level
- Participation in and contribution to monthly sales and revenue management meetings with GM and Director of Operations and property teams, completing action plans for properties to follow to create additional production / revenue
- Providing additional support and training for properties experiencing loss in market share or turnover in key revenue-impacting positions
Your experience and skills include:
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience.
- Revenue Manager with full-service, Analytical and technical skills required.
- MS Office skills Mandatory.
- Working knowledge of reservations front offices, sales and catering is needed to take full advantage of revenue opportunities.
- Forecasting, yield management and creative revenue management abilities / experience needed.
- Strong communication and listening skills, excellent speaking, reading and writing skills.
- Knowledge of PMs, Opera V22, IDEAS (Version G3) Accor TARS( Accor Reservations System.) is an advantage.
Your team and working environment:
Movenpick Hotel Downtown is a modern, five-star premium hotel located in Downtown of Dubai 50 meter from Dubai Mall. We are passionate about *making moments* for our guests through small gestures that make a big difference.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Emirates Consulting Group (ECG)
Irwin & Dow
AMOS Middle East FZE
Assistant Finance Manager
A Leading Consultancy In UAE