Job description / Role
- As Revenue Analyst - Trainee, you will be trained on how to analyse hotel data and present strategies and forecasts that will help the hotel stay ahead of the competition.
Your duties as Revenue Trainee will be as followed:
- Indirect contract administration and follow-up (hotel solicitation, consolidation and tracking) in different distribution channel.
- Daily Management of various distribution channels.
- Lead the project of Distribution toolkit creation with the Director of Revenue.
- Assisting the DORM in identifying yielding opportunities, managing demand and optimizing profit through pricing.
- Assisting the DORM in preparation and presentation of weekly revenue meeting.
- Performing multiple analysis as well as weekly and monthly forecasts
- Daily management of group rate requests with a total RM approach
- Level of Education Master / MBA Areas of study Hospitality Management Professional experiences 1 to 2 years. Languages essential English.
Essential and optional requirements
- We are looking for someone passionate and aiming to grow his/her career in Revenue field. A Graduate with Economics or Finance degree is preferable.
- Strong with Excel and math.
- Have at least an experience in the web, distribution or hospitality
- Fluent in English
- Well versed in computer ( Microsoft Office & Internet)
- Familiar with office guidelines, procedures and systems
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Oil Trading and Shipping Company in the UAE
Assistant Financial Controller
MHM Real Estate
Freelance Accountant & Financial Analyst
NSI & Bluefin Talent