This position is closed or expired.
See other Architect jobs in UAE
Client is a Multi-disciplined Consultancy based in Dubai seeking a Revit Architect to join their expanding Architecture and ID divisions. This position is to be involved on the ID side of the business.
- Knowledge of Architectural principles, techniques and technical detailing is required to execute the Architectural working drawings to acceptable standards
- Drawings are to be executed in Revit Architecture
- Work with the Design Director(s) and project team (s) on conceptual designs, presentations, design development, and production.
- Have the capacity to create a variety of exterior and interior architectural 3D models and renderings from master planning to planning application.
- Rapidly be able to construct accurate high quality, realistic 3D renderings.
- Be able to work independently and with project teams in creating representations of design sketches or developed projects
- Able to research solutions to either artistic, or technical, issues when they arise.
- A good understanding of Light and colour. Along with composition, and basic art principles.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Architecture
- 3-5 years of experience in a design firm environment
- Expert knowledge of modelling and rendering in 3ds Max and Rhino utilizing Vray.
- Extensive working Knowledge of REVIT Architecture is mandatory
- High level experience translating architect's sketches and CAD documents into realized 3D models and images
- Experience in rendering architecture and interiors with high level of proficiency
- Working knowledge of UAE Building regulations/ International Codes of Practice
- Advanced computer skills must include Revit, AutoCAD, Illustrator, Photoshop, and SketchUp.
- Knowledge of materials, construction techniques, and building codes.
- Knowledge or proficiency in Building Information Modelling and parametric design software including Autodesk Revit and Grasshopper is required
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.