Job description / Role
The purpose of the Rewards Analyst is to support the research, implementation, and maintenance of total rewards programs for compensation and benefits.
- Analyze compensation & reward strategies
- Perform industry and financial research
- Collaborate with the Rewards Manager on a variety of projects, including program design, analysis, budgeting, communication, and implementation of new programs and initiatives
- Assist in the administration of base pay and bonus review cycles
- Assist the People team and other managers with compensation-related issues or requests
- Provide ad-hoc compensation related reporting and support
- Analytically driven
- Comfortable working in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work to tight deadlines
- Must be process orientated and a logical thinker with a strong attention to detail
About the Company
We are a brand that aims to simplify people's lives by revolutionizing the transportation industry. A brand that strives to inspire everyone it interacts with, and supports every single person who dares to believe. #BeCareem
Careem is the MENA region's leading ride-hailing service and newest Tech Unicorn. With 30% monthly growth, we now operate in 50+ cities across 11 countries and host over 6 million users. With our recent Series D funding success, we are positioned on the cusp of significant scale and well on target to deliver our goal of creating one million jobs in the region by 2018.