Job description / Role
At Farah we thrive on seeing happy guests, colleagues and partners. We believe that each individual that we meet is important, and that we can make a positive difference to their lives. Our purpose is to create happiness…one smile at a time.
In this position, you will ensure all rides, facilities and attractions are maintained at the highest level to ensure the safety of the guests and team members. At the direction of the Maintenance Manager, plan, direct, control and manage assigned responsibilities of the rides, facilities and attractions maintenance.
• Compiles duty schedules for their area on a monthly basis ensuring that annual leave plans support operational readiness and ensure sufficient time off to Colleagues
• Plan, book and deliver on and off job training as required to ensure best possible service standards as well as colleague development
• Ensure departmental policies, procedures and performance standards are being implemented and maintained throughout their area
• To help achieve department and company objectives, action plans and key performance indicators in order to support the company balanced Scorecard approach in achieving the Executive Strategic Plan.
• To enforce and adhere to all UAE laws, Health, Safety & Environmental policies, industry and company rules and regulations, reporting any safety concerns or incidents to management in order to minimize risk and maintain a clean safe and hygienic environment for all guests and colleagues.
• Manage emergency situations that may arise in order to minimize possible damage, loss or injury to any guests, colleagues or company property.
• Schedule, break and if required, rotate Colleagues fairly in order to increase productivity and maintain their wellbeing
As ideal candidate, you must have:
• Minimum of 3-5 years ride-related experience in a Theme Park or Amusement Industry maintaining rides & attractions
• 2-3 years of supervisory experience (Maintenance) in theme park or industrial environment
• Intermediate to advance knowledge of computer software e.g. Microsoft Office, Maximo or similar CMMS software
• Very good English speaking/writing abilities
• Degree in any electrical, mechanical or electro-mechanical course.
• Be an expert in at least one of the following fields:
About the Company
Farah Experiences LLC was established in 2008 to provide world-class entertainment experiences. Today, the company manages and operates Ferrari World Abu Dhabi , the world's first Ferrari-branded Theme Park and Yas Waterworld, the UAE's unique Emirati water theme park.
Millions of satisfied guests have already visited the two iconic family attractions set in the heart of Yas Island, ideally located 10 minutes from Abu Dhabi International Airport, 30 minutes from downtown Abu Dhabi and 45 minutes from Dubai.
Farah Experiences is a wholly owned subsidiary of Abu Dhabi-based Miral Asset Management LLC.