Job description / Role
We are WSP - Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
We are looking for a Risk Manager to join our ongoing infrastructure project in Riyadh, KSA.
Your new role, what's involved?
* Support the implementation of the program risk management strategy and risk management framework, based on ISO31000. This will include assisting with the facilitation of risk workshops, such as; planning, design & build workshop materials, supporting implementation and leading post-workshop write-ups.
* During the early stages of the project, there will be a need to write-up processes and procedures related to risk management, such as issue management, change management, contingency management, for use by the Delivery Teams.
* Administrative duties will include database maintenance and reporting analytics from the various related risk management systems currently being designed and implemented. Also maintaining the risk team's functional tracker of key activities required to deliver the risk roadmap.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Bachelor Degree in Engineering or any relevant discipline
* Minimum 15 years experience in similar position.?
* Working knowledge of IS031000 within major construction projects
* Risk Workshop Facilitation
* Risk Management Information Systems (e.g. ARM, Riskhive, Predict!)
* Software experience: @Risk & Pertmaster
* MS Excel?
* MS PowerPoint?
What's in it for you?
What if we can have work-life balance?
What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs?
What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous days annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy -
We strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.