Job description / Role
ROG Commercial Graduate Trainee 2022
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Follow up activity plans on monthly basis with distributors of Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Bahrain
• Update In-Market sales reports. Develop formats for the sales analysis by brand, by franchises.
• Validated Promo Plans by mechanic by month maintaining a 4 months horizon and controlling the promo sales weight and promo on budget
• Update SIT files on monthly Basis
• Share Monthly Report with Teams .
• Monitor the weighted distribution by sku by door to maximize distribution in the market.
• Assist in servicing distributors and other department’s daily needs.
• Monitor and share best practices of Distributors with internal departments on quarterly basis.
• Update teams with sell out performance ( monthly )
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
• 0-18 months of relevant work experience
• Understanding of financial statements and accounting principles
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Arabic and English
• Considerable research and presentation skills
• Excellent skills in PowerPoint and Excel
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
• Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, high compliance environment
• Ability to work accurately and quickly under tight deadlines
About the Company
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.