Job description / Role
Raffles the Palm Dubai is on the western crescent of Palm Jumeirah, the world's largest manmade island and archipelago.
This luxurious five-star hotel with 391 spacious rooms, suites and villas is embellished with hand-crafted Italian touches and offset by carefully selected amenities to complete the atmosphere of elegance. Guests can enjoy panoramic views, a private beach, state of the art entertainment and recreational facilities, including specialist boutiques, a VIP movie theatre, signature and private restaurants complemented by exquisite banqueting and conference spaces.
When visiting Raffles, guests will discover the individual personality and story offered by the hotel. At the essence of every Raffles is the delivery of thoughtful, personal and discreet service to well-travelled guests.
Raffles Hotels & Resorts is an award-winning, luxury international hotel company with a history dating back to 1887 with the opening of Raffles Hotel, Singapore. The portfolio currently comprises eleven luxurious properties, from secluded resorts to city hotels in key locations around the world.
To provide a consistent housekeeping service to guest rooms, balconies, bathrooms, restaurants, public areas and circulatory areas that meets the hotel's standards for cleanliness and presentation.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cleans and maintains areas of responsibility according to set standards and procedures
- Replenish guest supplies
- Ensure guests requests are promptly and courteously met
- Report damage or malfunction in hotel rooms/areas to Supervisor
- Maintain equipment in a proper state of cleanliness and repair
- Maintain a section room report as well as a daily productivity report
- Attend daily briefings with supervisor and takes on daily assigned tasks
- Reports lost and found articles to the housekeeping office immediately
- Handle guest complaints, reporting them to Supervisor immediately
- Report unusual behavior/activities in guestroom, floors/ public areas to Supervisor
- Record room status in allocated section accurately
- Comply with hotel's health, safety and hygiene policy
- Adhere to personnel grooming and hygiene standards
- Attend meetings and training sessions as required
- Carry out valet services when required (e.g. delivery of linen, processing laundry orders)
- Fully understands the difference in guest levels (VIPs) and Room Categories
- Must adhere to all Lost and Found procedures
- Proper follow up of HK SOPs
- Must comply with all fire evacuation procedures and first aid trainings
- Must comply with Raffles grooming standards
- To attend proper trainings and have best conduct at work
- Good organizational skills
- Good level of engagement with guests
- Good knowledge of Housekeeping Operations
- Secondary education
- Good Housekeeping knowledge
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar capacity in a luxury hotel environment
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies