Job description / Role
You are a multi-tasker and are able to work independently, performing a wide range of complex and confidential administrative duties to support your team. You communicate well with all contacts, anticipate and resolve issues, and update team your various projects.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Assisting the guest relations & Front Office in their day to day operation to meet and exceed the guest expectations.
- Ensuring the team is fully aware of hotel room rates, availability, promotions, services and facilities. Hotel's selling status, specific daily functions and events as detailed.
- To prepare daily Guest Birthday / Anniversary Cards & Welcome Letters signed by General Manager / Director of Operations, as well as VIP invitation lists during special events.
- To arrange and coordinate VIP site inspections/show around requests from guests, stakeholders and external entities.
- To handle, investigate and prepare responses for guest feedbacks through TrustYou, emails, letters and other guest feedback channels.
- Ensures that all guest documentation is up-to-date and available.
- To prepare colleagues recognition letters, certificates and thank you notes signed by the HOD & Director of Operations.
- To assist operational departments in drafting advisory letters, invitation and other printed communication for in-house guests.
- To organize various departmental meetings, presentations and preparing the minutes for distribution.
- To handle and follow up signatories required for Contract Summary for Approval, Project Authorization Forms, Project Justification Forms and other documents related to Operation departments.
- To manage the outlook calendar and monitor inbox for Director of Operations daily and in his absence ensures that urgent matters are delegated to concerned HOD's for action and ensure response is made where required.
- Ensure that relevant reports and arranged as prescribed.
- Organize and implement administrative systems & procedures, and perform necessary support duties
- Serve as a principal source of information for the team
- Prepare and maintain your department's records
Your experience and skills include:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work in an environment with multiple interests
- Ability to handle complex and confidential information with discretion
- Competency using a variety of computer softwares (Opera, MS Office)
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Front Desk Supervisor
HR Admin Assistant & Receptionist
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Receptionist / Administrator
A Leading Company In UAE