Job description / Role
Rotating Equipment Regional Field Service Engineer - This is a Senior role in the company
Our client is a Global rotating equipment manufacturing company providing their manufactured centrifugal and axial compressors and steam turbines, to all industries including oil & gas production and processing, refineries, chemical and other processing plants, mills, and municipal steam and waste facilities. We are recruiting a very experienced and hands on Regional Field Service Engineer to service and maintain their centrifugal and axial compressors and steam turbines in the UAE and wider Middle East region.
• You will lead installation, commissioning, maintenance and troubleshooting activities for their customers around the clock. •
• This is a lead engineer’s role that will supervise employees and customer personnel whilst directing installations, start-ups, and major overhauls.
When sending the cv please make sure you mention that you have experience working on centrifugal and axial compressors and/ or steam turbines. This needs to be clearly stated on the cv.
Also mention which industries you have worked in such as Oil and gas for example and the oil and gas companies especially if it has been the likes of ADNOC, ARAMCO and other major oil companies in the Region.
• The successful candidate will be a mechanical engineer or equivalent and have several years of experience in the field of Turbo machinery.
• The role is open to all nationalities.
• You must be ready to travel frequently to the various sites in the Middle East region that has this companies machinery.
• Previous experience or comfortable with commissioning, overhauling, maintaining and repairing of Rotating Equipment must be shown on the cv.
• Previous experience writing comprehensive and detailed service reports.
• Comfortable with working onsite with customers and leading their personnel during installation, repair and maintenance.
• All needs to be mentioned on the cv.
• The cv needs to be a WORD DOCUMENT
• If you have the above experience please send your cv detailing your current salary and full package and your notice period.
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.