Job description / Role
Royal Service Agent
Royal Service Agents are responsible for handling all incoming calls as well as treating all in house guests' requests 24 hours a day 7 days a week in order to ensure their stay at The Fairmont Dubai becomes a memorable moment
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Responds to all incoming calls complying with FHR standards and transfers them to the appropriate destination
- Responds to all in house guests requests and transmits the order to the corresponding dept for request to be treated complying with FHR standard
- Log all requests and ensures follow up on all of them within standard delay
- Logs and treats wake up call requests
- Treats restaurant reservations requests in SPA soft and is aware of all on going promotions and events in the hotel.
- Consistently demonstrates a commitment to personal Guest Service excellence and profitably through special duties as assigned.
- Adheres to and promotes all Company Health & Safety policies and procedures to ensure a safe work environment.
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential; experience is an asset
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
- Fluency in English; additional languages are a plus
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Emirates Consulting Group (ECG)
|Abu Dhabi||4 Sep|
Receptionist and Admin Assistant
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||12 Aug|
Customer Service Representative
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jun|
|Abu Dhabi||20 Jul|