Job description / Role
Royal Services Supervisor
Reporting to the Front Office Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
What you will be doing:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Lead and supervise all aspects of the Royal Service department and ensure all service standards are followed
- Ensure all Colleagues are up to date with "Royal Service" software system
- Train all Royal Service Colleagues
- To have a complete knowledge of the hotel's emergency procedures
- Handle Guest concerns and react quickly, logging and notifying proper areas
- Establish and maintain an effective communication process with all departments, in particular with Front Office, Housekeeping and Engineering
- Attend regularly scheduled departmental meeting
- Schedule Colleagues in accordance with the departmental budget
- Balance operational and Colleague needs
- Follow all safety policies
- Perform any other duties as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous leadership experience in guest relations preferred
- Previous PMS experience required
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
- University/College degree in a related discipline an asset
- Must possess a professional presentation
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Guest Service Officer - Front Desk (Residences)
Irwin & Dow
Executive Assistant - Permanent and FTC Contracts Available
Irwin & Dow
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Royal Camel Dairy Foodstuff