Job description / Role
Job Description: SaaS Field Marketing Lead – Upper Gulf (Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain) – Based in Doha (Qatar)
We are looking for a creative and driven modern marketer to lead our regional marketing effort for our SaaS portfolio of solutions in the Upper Gulf region (Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain) – based in Doha (Qatar). With a strong focus on integrated planning and execution of end-to-end marketing strategies, you will be able to demonstrate the ability to establish Oracle’s SaaS solutions as #1 in your key markets and directly contribute to the business by creating and accelerating the pipeline.
You will be accountable for Thought Leadership, Awareness, Demand Generation, Go-To-Market and Sales Support across solutions, segments and industries.
The Field Marketing Lead role involves working closely with key stakeholders including: Sales VPs and their team, Product Strategy, Sales Development Managers, Demand Generation, Oracle Digital, Field Marketing, Corporate Marketing and Global Product Marketing, Advertising, PR, Social Media, Operations, and Alliances & Channels.
• Lead Marketing Planning and Execution of Integrated Field Marketing & Comm. Plans
• Develop Thought Leadership across the C-Suite
• Boost Awareness across key markets, segments, lines of business and industries
• Support GTM along with Sales and Business Development to drive pipeline effort
• Drive Demand Generation with high impact offline and digital programs and campaigns
• Amplify Customer Advocacy by promoting new customer stories across channels
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
• Plans, executes, and measures demand generation marketing programs to grow sales pipeline and revenue for Field Sales organization.
• Meets with Sales leaders to create strategic marketing plan in Sales support of pipeline and revenue objectives. Participant in regular pipeline and forecast review meetings.
• Develops and implements tactical marketing programs in conjunction with Sales, Channels, Product Marketing, Product Management, Oracle Direct (Telesales), and external influencers such as user groups and industry trade associations.
• Provides onsite execution support for marketing programs.
• Tracks lead flow to ensure the appropriate Sales channels are following up with event attendees and campaign responders in a timely manner.
• Creates and manages program budget, measures ROI through metrics analysis and reporting.
• Acts as a virtual team liaison for corporate business initiatives, programs and launches. Communicates program status, action items, and deliverables across Field Marketing team and Sales.
• Proven track record executing multi-faceted event programs.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to provide consultative input to senior Sales leaders.
• Basic understanding of business management and operations, including finance/revenue/pipeline principles.
• Able to engage customers in dialogue about their business needs and IT solutions.
• Excellent written and verbal skills, and ability to work on far-flung virtual teams.
• Moderate technical and strategic understanding of Technology, Applications, and Industry solutions being marketed.
• Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes from event design to execution to lead flow.
• + 5 years field marketing experience with strong Enterprise SaaS market focus
• Deep knowledge of the region and business drivers with strong track record driving pipeline and awareness in the Enterprise SaaS market
• Profound knowledge of Marketing and Sales disciplines (Competitive Analysis, Thought-Leadership, Events, Digital, Social, SEO/SEM, Content led Marketing TOFU/MOFU/BOFU, Pipeline Management, Program Management, Marketing Automation, Inbound/Outbound Techniques, Buyers Journey by Persona)
• Business acumen with high energy and can-do attitude, perceived as Sales Key Partner
• Spokesperson with strong english written and verbal communications skills. Knowledge of other regional languages would be a plus
• Solid Planning, budgeting & project management skills
• Experience in using marketing systems (Marketing Automation, CRM, CMS etc)
• Ability to drive influence across large, complex, matrixed organisations
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.
Product & Marketing Manager
Southgate & Co.
Marketing Manager - Sports Events
Swisslinx Middle East