Job description / Role
- To inspect and audit all site operations to monitor compliance with all statutory regulations.
- To inspect all relevant files, forms and registers required to be kept at sites to ensure that the routine tests and inspections required by safety plan have duly been carried out and the results are properly recorded.
- To monitor observation of site safety rules and where necessary issue warnings to those who do not abide by the H&S policy for rectification purposes in case of non-compliance and unsatisfactory safety performances. Site Improvement notices shall be raised wherever necessary.
- To promote Safety awareness on site by providing safety induction training and safety briefings to workers & supervisors, coordinate & organize relevant in-house or external training programmes as needed.
- To maintain relevant site safety files and records; submit monthly safety reports to the Project Manager with copies to the QSMR and HSE Coordinator.
- To enforce and monitor the site security.
Qualified safety professionals with a minimum of 5 years of experience (2 years of which preferably in the Middle East) with construction contracting companies in Civil Works relating to high-rise Buildings, refinery, power and desalination plants, with ability to generate reports.
About the Company
Arabian Construction Company (ACC) is a dynamic and progressive organization that has grown to become a leader in its industry.
ACC has been operating since 1967, through a comprehensive regional network all over the Middle-East.
From power generation and desalination plants, to factories, hotels, hospitals, and intricately sophisticated smart buildings: ACC’s track record is a prestigious list of efficiently delivered projects.
ACC’s management consists of highly qualified professionals with a distinguished track record in the region.
ACC’s staff have always taken-on the challenge of broadening fields of operations and increasingly complex work standards over the past 40 years. In doing so, they have constantly acquired new skills and expertise that kept them ahead in the industry.