Job description / Role
We have an urgent requirement for one the leading eCommerce company in UAE
• Industry: Ecommerce
• Designation: Safety Officer
• Nationality: Open
• Salary: AED 4000-4500
• Contract: 2 month
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Possess a thorough understanding of local/regional regulations and company policy.
• Provide guidance and oversight to ensure compliance to all applicable Safety Policies.
• Measure sites’ performance against published requirements in safety policies.
• For all deficiencies, identify a plan for the site to implement and fix all identified deficiencies.
• Deliver on-time and quality projects to Operations.
• Analyze safety metrics and review incident Daily, weekly and monthly incident trends to discover trends to rationalize the allocation of appropriate resources to areas where the safety risk is highest.
• Perform frequent site safety audits to identify all non-compliance equipment and/or processes at the site.
• Implement solutions to eliminate exposure to these risks and prevent injury at other DS.
• Audit record-keeping practices and Global Safety Database (Gensuite) entries to be aligned with global safety standards and local regulations.
• Audit the workplace organization and Associate behaviors to ensure that training, auditing and scoring methods are accurate and consistent.
• Spend time at the Delivery stations and seek input from Safety teams, Associates and leaders on safety program improvement opportunities.
• Ensure open communication on status of progress and resolution against these suggestions.
• 2-3 years of growing responsibilities in safety - preferably warehouse and road Safety.
• Experience implementing lean principles and process improvement in an operational environment.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science.
• Nebosh IGC
• Valid UAE driving license - Mandatory
About the Company
Innovations Group was established in 1994 under the name of Innovation Commercial Brokers. The company was formed as a sole proprietorship company spearheaded by its Managing Director, Ashish Nanda.
The company was set up with an objective to provide Relationship Management work within the Promotion, Distribution and Services business. The other line of business which the company was pursuing along with Promotions, Distribution and Services was Commercial Broking for clients for various financial products such as IPO, Investments and Placement of Funds. The idea was to acquire customers and mature the business by converting them for its different product lines by selling and cross-selling. By identifying the customer needs and trying to provide services in those areas where there was an identified need propelled the company to new heights and growth.
The process of acquiring clients was initially from local market and expanded to global markets through mail, telephone, and generation of leads.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||3 Jan|
Al Baddad Capital
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||18 Jan|
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited
Health and Safety Manager - Museum Construction
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jan|