Job description / Role
• Retention of existing revenues.
• Further development of the product mix within the assigned accounts.
• Explore new business streams within assigned accounts.
• Relationship building across all customer functions, e.g., Sales, Marketing, Logistics, Procurement, etc.
• Achieve set sales margins on bookings as agreed with Line Manager.
• Account Management & planning
Manage existing accounts by:
• Phone calls and email communication.
• Face to face meetings with prior approved meeting plan with line manager.
• Understanding the needs, requirements and specifications of products and services required by the customer.
• Understanding market trends and customer’s eco-system.
• Building an account plan around customer requirements.
• Building a road map for future business development with the support of the line manager / Head of Department.
• Liaising with procurement department and preparing quotations in line with account plans.
• Ensuring healthy margins are maintained as per approved guidelines for each product.
• Presenting solutions to customers and handle basic objections.
• Liaising with sales support / customer care on day-to-day operational activities of the accounts.
• Understanding your competition.
Reporting and forecasting:
• Provide timely and accurate 30/60/90 forecasts with all opportunities captured qualified and probabilities updates as per the status weekly.
• Pro-actively report on opportunities or threats that require escalation or support from other business units.
• Account plans and activity reports must be updated on an ongoing basis and reviewed with the Line Manager at least once every 2 weeks.
• Complete meeting planner prior to travel.
• Complete visit reports within 2 working days after travel and ensure all action points are followed up and updated in the activity report.
Training and development:
Initiate continuous self-learning and development in:
• Request the Line Manager for feedback and guidance and proactively highlight area where additional on the job training / workshop is required.
• Coaching junior account managers and prospecting executives on Workz policies and process.
• 5 years+ in a sales administration or support function.
• Understanding of the B2B sales cycle.
• Sales Driven
• Strong commercial acumen, understanding of basic commercial metrics (revenue, profit, cost, etc.)
• Great attention to detail
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office and Excel in particular
• Good communication skills
• General understanding of mobile technologies
• Ability to work within dynamic, fast moving environment that often requires multitasking
About the Company
Workz: secure mobile solutions
Based in Dubai, Workz is a leading mobile services provider and serialization software specialist delivering smart solutions and secure data management. From eSIM, OTA remote provisioning, operating systems, managed chip security and VAS solutions, we are the end-to-end, secure and proven provider that can make the difference. Workz possesses its own hi-tech manufacturing facilities for SIM cards, scratch cards, and packaging as well as a high-capacity fulfilment centre and a FIATA-licensed logistics service.
Since its start in 1997, it has forged strong partnerships with over 60 leading regional telecom operators and global wireless device manufacturers becoming the region’s largest mobile solutions specialist delivering over 1.5 billion products each year across the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Eastern Europe. In 2016, the Nilson Report recognised Workz as the largest scratch card manufacturer in the world.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Kinetic Business Solutions
Key Account Manager
A Leading Company In UAE