Job description / Role
- Provide administrative support to sales staff.
- Entering and updating customer information in CRM and Issue quotations.
- Following up with customer for advance payments.
- Following up with customers on issues quotation and opportunities.
- Assist sales team to achieve their individual and team target.
- Coordinate with Pre Sales and Technical team to prepare BOQ for new customers.
- Administered day to day operations.
- Handled Sales Office phone and attending to customer calls.
- Filling and others documentation inside sales department.
- Provide admin assistance for the walk-in customer.
- Taking necessary action to fill vendor registration forms.
- To update and handle Project registration system with vendors
- Perfect English written and Speaking Skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Managed to achieve target from year to date.
- Have the patience to treat the people we encountered at work.
- Experience in field of IT and Communication will be an advantage
- Must be able to work independently and be highly motivated
- Experience in building sales and sales account retention
About the Company
Easy World Group Companies (eWorld) is a leading Value Added distributor and solution provider of data communication, Industrial automation and Telecommunication products in Middle East region.
Established in 2002, eWorld is a specialized distributor of leading edge mission critical, enterprise data, voice, security, and industrial networking as well as telecommunications products and solutions across the Middle East. We offer industry leading Networking and automation products backed up by our professional and experienced team to our valuable customers.
eWorld has a proven track record in providing end to end solutions for our diverse customer base and support our clients with a range of core competencies and value added services to ensure that our customers are returned best value for their investment and obtain products that meet their requirements perfectly.