Job description / Role
- Building positive relationships with brokers.
- Assisting with generating new business.
- Identifying opportunities for greater profits.
- Identifying key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships.
- Forwarding upselling and cross-selling opportunities to the sales team.
AED 2,500 to 3,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Monthly commission
- Bachelor's in related field.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Great communication skills.
- 0-1 year of experience in administration is preferable.
- Ability to work in cohesion with the team.
About the Company
A leading group in the UAE.
A Legal Service Provider In UAE
HR & Admin Assistant
Chef Middle East