Job description / Role
Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others' vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
• To perform all tasks necessary to process contracts related to sales of timeshare property in a timely manner.
• This includes all sales contracts involving right to use property, financed sales, cash sales, and any product to be introduced by Marriott Vacation Club International.
• Ensuring all contracts adhere to policies for the site and the company, as well as all legal and Audit requirements.
• Provides organizational and administrative support to department(s) and its team members.
• Transmits information or documents using a computer, mail, or fax machine.
• Prepares letters, memos, and other documents using e-mail, word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
• Processes incoming and outgoing mail.
• Creates and maintains computer and paper-based filing and organization systems for records, reports, and documents.
• Compiles, copies, sorts, and files records of departmental activities and business transactions.
• Follows all company policies and procedures, personal appearance is clean and professional, maintains confidentiality of proprietary information, and protects company assets.
• Communicates with others using clear and professional language, prepares and reviews written documents accurately and completely, and answers telephones using appropriate etiquette.
• Develops and maintains positive working relationships with others, supports team to reach common goals, and listens and responds appropriately to the concerns of others.
• Complies with quality assurance expectations and standards.
• Performs other reasonable job duties as requested by Team Leader / Manager.
• Computer Skills
• Customer Service Orientation
• Interpersonal Skills
• Diversity Relations Communications
• English Language Proficiency
• Telephone Etiquette Skills
• Applied Reading
• Stress Tolerance
• Positive Demeanor
• Adaptability/Flexibility Organization
• Detail Orientation
• Time Management
• Planning and organizing General Administration
• Microsoft Office
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
About the Company
Marriott Vacation Club is the primary timeshare brand of Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation. The brand comprises around 70 Marriott Vacation Club properties throughout the United States, Caribbean, Central America, Europe, and Asia.