Job description / Role
The job consists of managing the company in all its administrative aspects. Primary responsibilities are:
• Sales of music packages to prospective clients;
• Management of the teachers’ schedule;
• Post-sales customer care;
• Records’ management;
• Contracts and invoices preparation; general office management;
• Reports preparation and other administrative tasks;
• Assistance with prospective teacher recruitment;
• Assistance with the organization of students’ concerts.
The position is permanent.
Working days: Monday to Friday, from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
• High school graduation equivalent or above;
• At least one year of progressively responsible experience in any of the following areas: sales, office/clerical, secretarial, bookkeeping, accounting, or general administrative work.
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• Strong organizational and prioritization skills
• Time management skills
• Demonstrated ability to provide a high level of customer service
• Use of Microsoft Word and Excel to produce financial spreadsheets, Outlook for correspondence
• A valid UAE driving license and a car.
• Mature, pro-active and demonstrating a positive can-do attitude
• Able to work independently as well as part of a team
About the Company
MM Entertainment FZE, founded in 2014 by pianist/composer Michele Gelmini (top 50 World Chart iTunes in 2014, and top 20 Italian music chart in 2016) is specialized in music services to children, adults and also teachers & professionals.
MM Entertainment FZE delivers a premium service with high-qualified team from different nationalities, including successful TV artist from Star Academy, and teachers from the best conservatorium in Europe.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Company In UAE
Data Entry Supervisor
Ultimate HR Solutions
Admin / Operations Support - People of Determination
Al Futtaim Colas
Receptionist and Admin Assistant