Job description / Role
• Proactively markets BMG Funds and bullion products to financial advisors
• And planners throughout the dealer community
• Maintains superior sales service by contacting advisors with updates pertaining to the relevant market developments and trends, as well as the BMG mutual funds, precious metals products and services.
• Develop key Marketing strategies with the ability to offer operational and front office support to the business
• Identifies new sales opportunities and answers questions about BMG products and services.
• Educates advisors on the role of precious metals as a part of overall investment strategy, and assists in growing business & client base.
• Monitoring funds and transfer.
• Developing a business development strategy focused on financial gain.
• Creating sales plans to generate revenue.
• Help sales team up-sell or cross-sell services and products
• Set sales and revenue targets and work diligently to meet them
• Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
• Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
• Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
• List of responsibilities may not be all-inclusive and can be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities, as needed.
• Background in Sales and banking finance will be an advantage
• Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers
• Strong experience in Currencies and Commodities or private banking
• Knowledge and experience in Middle East & MENA
• Sales driven, outgoing and ambitious professional
• Highly customer focused and problem solving skills
• Proven sales track record and strong negotiation skills.
• English language skills are required , other languages an advantage,
• Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
• Communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to build rapport
• Knowledge on Gold Trading.
• Good knowledge in Win gold software.
• Must have experience in gold trading also a plus advantage
• We are looking for a candidate who can join immediately and have work experience in UAE
About the Company
Established in the Middle East in 1993, Gold Standard DMCC has a renowned reputation as the leader in the precious metals sector of the Middle East. Operating on the principles of reliability, trust and credibility has allowed Gold Standard DMCC to become one of the largest and most competitive independent precious metals trading companies in the region.
Offering a wide range of solutions to clients across the institutional, corporate, industrial, fabrication, wholesale jewellery, production and refining sectors, Gold Standard DMCC’s dedicated team are experts in their field, incorporating only the highest standards of integrity, corporate governance and regulatory compliance into every facet of the business.
Operating out of offices in the heart of the gold souks in Dubai, Bahrain and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Gold Standard DMCC is staffed by an experienced team of seasoned bullion professionals and has an established reputation as a leading market participant in the gold markets of the Middle East.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Manager Specialty Gases
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Business Development Executive
|Abu Dhabi||25 May|
Sales & Marketing Manager (Non-Medical Disinfectant Devices)
Prakash Trading Company (PTC)