Job description / Role
Our client is a well established trading company known for premium jewelry, watches and fashion accessories. They are now seeking a Sales and Marketing Manager who must be degree educated and a strong background in tourism sales.
As the Sales and Marketing Manager you will be responsible for building relationships with key account travel agencies, establish partnerships with key account travel agencies, cooperate with the contracted travel agencies to make sure the worldwide nationality tourists visit our client’s stores as well as shops which are located in U.A.E. and other worldwide countries.
Developing new business opportunities, conducting market research and competitor analysis as well as studying customer-buying patterns. Strengthen the brands presence and visibility in Europe, South Africa and the Middle East.
Areas of Responsibility:
• Identify objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales
• Open new channels to attract customers to worldwide stores
• Establish plans and strategies to expand the customer base
• Design and implement a strategic sales plan that expands company's customer base
• Establish partnerships with key account travel agencies
• The right candidate should have their own network of travel agency contacts
• Minimum 5 years corporate sales and marketing experience
• Strong Negotiation skills
• Meet deadlines and can work under pressure.
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
• Arabic speaker would be a plus but not essential.
• Willingness to travel to Europe, South Africa and Middle East
• Must have a UAE Driving license
Salary Description: 20,000 AED + Commission (OTE 30,000-50,000 AED) + Medical + Flights + Visa
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
Sales Manager - Group Sales
Sales Executive / Manager
Senior Business Development Manager
Product & Marketing Manager
Sales Manager - Leisure