Job description / Role
• To provide client services and administration support within the assigned business unit to ensure optimum efficiency and client satisfaction.
• To manage trade related queries from clients and internal stakeholders
• To measure service levels and customer satisfaction / service improvement plans by coordinating with the different
• To support and take end-to-end ownership of service issues for our WBG clients.
• Establishing a first in class service infrastructure to be the best in the industry.
• To respond to client queries and attend to client calls within the agreed turnaround times & advice clients on service requirement as appropriate
• To man the toll free no. for trade clients
• To attend to walk in clients and guide / assist the client in seamless processing of their queries / transactions / form filling etc.
• To ensure service provided is in line with service quality standards and bank policy and procedures.
• Generate periodic reports/MIS to measure service levels and customer satisfaction by coordinating with the different service teams.
• Assist in MIS / preparation for worksheet/ reports as and when required
• Maintain a tracker to log and register all customer queries / day to day activities.
• Documents filing / archiving.
• Ensure that at every touch point the client experience is such that they are providing very favourable feedback on the service provided.
• Ensure that all activities undertaken are fully compliant with relevant policies and procedures and that they actively contribute to satisfactory audit ratings.
• Support in the sales efforts in conjunction with the Unit Manager by providing inputs on service to proposals, undertaking certain operations oriented sales support activities that help the bank to implement the requirements.
• Assist in developing a long term and sustainable client relationships by delivering superior services.
About the Company
Founded in 1985, ADCB employs more than 4,000 staff from 62 nationalities, serving over 600,000 retail customers, and approximately 50,000 corporate and SME clients. The bank operates in 48 branches, 4 pay offices, 2 branches in India, 1 branch in Jersey and a representative office in London. By the end of March 2015, the total assets of ADCB amounted to AED 207 billion.
ADCB is a full-service commercial bank that offers a wide range of products and services including retail banking, wealth management, private banking, corporate banking, commercial banking, cash management, investment banking, corporate finance, foreign exchange, interest rate, currency derivatives, Islamic products, project finance and property management services.
ADCB is 58.08% owned by Abu Dhabi Investment Council, the investment arm of the Government of Abu Dhabi. The banks shares are traded on the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange. By the end of March 2015, excluding treasury shares, ADCBs market capitalization was AED 34 bn .
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Petrochem Middle East