Job description / Role
Sales Assistant - (Open Day - 7th February 2020)
• Describes product features and benefits; demonstrates the use and handling of the product
• Educates clients on brands quality standards and specifications
• Advises customers on product ranges best suited to their needs;
• Answers customers’ queries to help them make a decision on the purchase
• Provides information to customers on warranties, features, specifications, maintenance and care of products.
• Ensures customers’ needs are met, complaints are resolved (or escalated) and customer service provided is of exceptional standard
• Maintains awareness of new product launches, promotional events and sales
• Achieves sales targets by using sales techniques, up-selling and cross selling
AED 2,000 to 3,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Retail experience is a must.
• Good communication and customer interaction skills.
• Bilinguals preferred.
• Candidates with relevant experience will be considered for the interviews.
• Friday, 17th January, 2020
• Timings: 9 am till 3 pm only
• Sun & Sand Sports E-Commerce Office, Al Qouz Office.
• Nearest Metro Station - Noor Bank
(Location is 10-15 mins walk from the metro station)
About the Company
Established in 1978, by the Baker family who still own and manage the company today, Gulf Marketing Group is one of the Middle East's leading, family owned companies. Gulf Marketing Group operates regionally, across the GCC and boasts a diverse portfolio of brands, retail outlets and services. Gulf Marketing Group subsidiaries operate in key sectors such as retail and distribution of sporting goods and lifestyle brands, health and fitness, food and food processing, integrated 3PL logistics, real estate, healthcare and pharmacies, education and technology. Since 1978, Gulf Marketing Group has introduced more than 90 international brands into the Middle East, as well as building the reputation of our homegrown brands as reliable and quality driven companies.
We are proud to be one of the top 10 retailers in the Gulf region with:
- More than three decades experience managing international brands in local environments
- A prestigious portfolio of world class brand partners
- Anchor tenancy in all major GCC shopping malls
- A proven track record of securing exclusive retail and distributor agreements
- An experienced management team
- Strong customer relationships