Job description / Role
Our client is an international automation and semiconductor parts distributor based in India and China with new offices about to open in Dubai. They have been exporting to more than 70 countries since 2019 and have more than 100,000 SKUs in 20 Automation categories in stock with average dispatch time less than 3 business days.
To assist them with their new company here in Dubai they are looking for 2 Sales Assistants to join their team. This is an office based role so no driving license is required but the client is insisting on at least 2 years experience in a similar role.
You must have industrial automation, machinery and manufacturing sales experience
• Develop and maintain customer satisfaction through superior service.
• Attentive Customer Support to solve the queries online via mail or by call.
• Thorough and detailed understanding of the whole product range and the brands sold
• Determine customers’ needs and wants and suggest and display these items
AED 3,500 to 4,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
• Proven working experience in retail sales
• Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
• Proficiency in English
• Track record of over-achieving sales quota
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills
• Customer service focus
• Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
• Basic administration skills
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum 2 years experience in industrial automation products.
• Strong understanding of UAE customer and market dynamics and requirements.
• Bachelor’s degree in any business related subject
About the Company
KERSHAW LEONARD "WE CHANGE PEOPLES LIVES"
Who we are:
Founded in September 1999 The Kershaw Leonard Group was based upon professional recruitment practices laid down by the UK Institute of Employment Consultants whose values are still at the core of our success today.
Inherently we believe that recruitment is a people business not a CV processing business and as such we take time and care to make sure we understand the needs of both our Clients and our Candidates.
Such attention to the care side of our business together with the sheer length of time we have been established has given us a unique position. We regularly attract top class candidates who only want to work with Kershaw Leonard as they trust our confidentiality and professionalism. Similarly, more than 75% of the clients we work with come back for more when they have a new position to fill.
What we do:
Kershaw Leonard Group places exceptional talent on a Global scale. Our winning strategy is to partner very closely with a small number of clients so we can really understand their objectives, needs and aspirations in a way that allows us to intuitively know the kind of cultural fit they are looking for when the time comes for them to recruit new talent. Then once that talent is on board and part of the client’s team, to assist wherever is needed to improve performance and leadership skills
The Kershaw Leonard Group is more than just a recruitment agency. In addition to KL Recruitment, KL Consulting offers a vast spectrum of skills from our experienced behavioural psychologist and consultants with almost two decades of HR Director level experience in the region.
Sales Assistant - English Speaker
Manpower Middle East
Ignite Search & Selection
Call Center Agent
Dubai Holding Group
|Abu Dhabi||25 Jan|