Job description / Role
Main responsibility is to assist the Business Development Team & the Development Manager
Sales Assistant Responsibilities:
• Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
• Maintaining outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
• Assist with the sales process by maintaining a fully stocked store.
Personal Assistant Responsibilities
• Acting as the point of contact between the manager and clients
• Screening and directing phone calls and distribute correspondence
• Handling requests and queries appropriately
Candidates must have the following Skill Set:
Data Entry Skills, Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Understanding the Customer, Customer Focus, Informing Others, Self-Development, Attention to Detail, Professionalism, Microsoft Office Skills, Teamwork
Above all, candidates must have a minimum of 2 years Experience in Sales
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.
A Leading Multi-Disciplinary Planning and Design Firm in UAE
Petrochem Middle East