Job description / Role
Please note that job ads are posted by KOTRA Dubai, but recruited by the COMPANY BELOW.
KOTRA Dubai helps UAE-based Korean clients for recruitment.
KOTRA Dubai DOESN'T ACCEPT TELEPHONE INQUIRIES.
KOTRA Dubai has NO RESPONSIBILITY for the contract between the company below and the applicants.
Company Name: Samsung C&T
Samsung C&T Corporation was founded in 1938 as the parent company of Samsung Group. In 1975, it was designated by the Korean government as the nation’s “first general trading company” to lead overseas sales operations. It merged with Samsung Construction in December 1995, and has since been engaged in various global businesses through offices in over 50 countries.
The merger of Samsung C&T and Cheil Industries in September 2015 combined their respective reputations as leaders in their industries. Now, Samsung C&T aims to become a global business partner and lifestyle innovator through the Engineering & Construction, Trading & Investment, Fashion and Resort Groups.
Our variety of wonderful projects include the global expansion of the construction business, global trading and project organizing, the launching of the wearable platform brand 'The humanfit', and Panda World at Everland. We continue to take on new challenges.
- Sales job entails finding and contracting potential customers.
- The main duty of a sales person is to persuade the clients to buy the steel products and communicating the clients.
- A sales person’s daily activities include visiting the potential and existing customers frequently for making new deals and build better relationships and collecting information from the clients.
Covering the sales in GCC / Jordan / Pakistan Market.
Requirements & Skills
- Candidate should have good knowledge of trade
- Candidate should have at least 2 years of experience with steel
- Preferably a candidate who has experience in the steel market in MENA & other regions
- Proficiency in English, Arabic (optional)
- Maintaining follow-up procedure to new clients correctly
- Aiming to attain pre-determined targets on assigned regions or categories
- Seeking out new opportunities to meet the company targets
- Positive & Passionate
- Driver’s License required.
- Related experience in sales
- Dubai, Internet City
- Transportation, telecommunication fees will be supported
About the Company
Since its establishment in 1962 as part of the Koreas first 5-year Economic Plan, KOTRA has been dedicated to creating new export markets and increasing Koreas trade value, which reached $1 trillion in 2011. In the late 1990s, the agency helped Korea overcome the Financial Crisis by starting its foreign direct investment promotion division. And in the last half century, KOTRA has played a significant role in supporting Korean companies expanding overseas.
Today, the world economy is more volatile than ever due to the European financial crisis, China's hindered economic growth, upcoming elections in 15 countries and security issues in the Middle East. In preparation for a rapidly changing market environment, and using Koreas expansive FTA network, KOTRA is focusing on the globalization of small and medium sized enterprises(SMEs), the backbone of the Korean economy, by providing them with customized support related to global business establishment and export.