Job description / Role
• Assisted customers in choosing the right product by performing demonstrations and providing them with information regarding the item.
• Ascertained that all store areas were properly cleaned and maintained in accordance with the company’s standards.
• Led customers through payment processes by ensuring that transactions are accurately handled.
• Set up shelves and displays to ensure that all items are properly stacked and displayed. Coordinated efforts with storage personal to ensure timely and accurate delivery of items to the front end.
• Greet customers as they approach the perfume counter and inquire into their perfume buying needs.
• Provide customers with information on new perfume lines and their prices.
• Assist customers in selecting perfumes by providing them with information on popular picks.
• Set up perfume bottles and boxes, and testers according to company policies and procedures
• Ascertain that stock is properly displayed and maintained, and ensure that low stock situations are communicated to the supervisor in a timely manner
• Minimum 2-5 years of experience of working in Fragrance/Perfume retail department.
• Arabic & Basic English is mandatory along with Educational Backgrounds and currently available in UAE.
• Any nationality.
About the Company
Louzan Fashion is a luxury Ladies Abaya and Sheila brand for the contemporary Arabian lady.
Crafted tailoring that is individual and elegant for everyday, formal and special occasions.
A considered collection of fabrics, stitching and finishes are combined together to deliver truly bespoke fashion that blends edgy styles with traditional cuts.
Starting with a single outlet in Al Ain during 2003, Louzan has now added to its name 16 more outlets spread over Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Muscat, Sohar, Salalah, Doha. The supply of innovative modern designs of Abayas and Sheilas are done at the manufacturing arm (88,000 sqft) of the Group in Al Ain Industrial Area. Other than supplying to the retail outlets the Group also exports to countries across the GCC and Egypt. The Group optimistically contributes to the blooming industry of Abaya and Sheila, and special care is being taken to synchronize the highly creative and experienced team to innovate new distinct designs in each and every product.