Job description / Role
A sales associate is expected to continuously update their knowledge of the company products, services and polices. They will meet with customers and technical staff to understand the needs of the product. They will be the key point of contact for clients and introducing new products. In order to meet the goal of the product, they will be working with specialists, engineers or marketing people.
• Achieving established goals.
• Attending initial sales meetings and meeting the client.
• They will determine the client’s business requirements.
• Decide whether the software or hardware needs adapting to meet client’s needs.
• Answering technical questions the client might have.
• Presenting your findings to a technical team to act on, and then to the client.
• Organizing sale visits.
• Providing pre-sales and post-sales support.
• 3 + years of experience in sales and IT.
• Graduated from an IT related field.
• Speaking Arabic and have good knowledge of MENA region. Have access to the wealthy offices in UAE will be a big plus.
• Strong Technical Skills.
• A UAE national is preferred.
About the Company
Algorythma is a first-rate end-to-end technology service company, Algorythma creates impactful products backed with experience from leading corporations and institutions across the globe.
Our team is passionate, highly skilled and specialized when it comes to creating technologies that deliver turnkey solutions and lead corporations through elevating change on a large scale. It's worth mentioning that, the team is driven by the desire to build exceptional products. We are committed to building market leaders in industries we operate, and we continue to evolve our technology and business models to deliver value to our eco-system.
At Algorythma, technology is at the heart of all that we do. From identifying issues that impact lives, to supporting experts in creating solutions, we focus on building products and teams that transform industries and the boundaries of business with technology.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|