Job description / Role
Quest is working in partnership with an exciting transportation business who are looking to grow operations in the UAE to find a Sales Associate. You will be working alongside a very passionate team to take the business to the next level and be a part of history. The role is based in Dubai and offers attractive tax-free salary with benefits and stock options.
About The Role
As a Sales specialist, you will
* Drive the revenue and profitability of Hotel, Real Estate, Restaurant, Event and / or similar businesses in MEA region, through the acquisition of new customers and partners.
* Actively reaching out to prospective clients
* Establish relationships with high-value potential customers and partners.
* Proactively lead customer acquisition in Hotel, Real Estate, Restaurant and Event verticals
* Represent the business at regional industry events and conferences.
You will have the below background
* You will have 3-5 years of experience in a similar role in B2B sales, ground transportation, business travel or another relevant industry primarily in the UAE region.
* You have a Bachelor or a Master Degree and are fluent in English.
* You are Tech Savvy and have used/aware of Salesforce/JIRA/Confluence.
* You have a UAE driving license.
This is a great opportunity for you to work and grow in an energetic and progressive organization. If you are interested apply with your updated CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Paris Group International
Green Gulf Careers
Paris Group International
|Abu Dhabi||21 Sep|
Marriott Vacation Club