Job description / Role
We are currently working with one of the largest independent and leading software testing companies. They have their head office in India and cover the EMEA, APAC and US regions. They are currently looking for a Senior Sales Professional to join their UAE team. The position will be reporting in directly to the VP - EMEA.
• Responsible for the account management of current Abu Dhabi based clients
• New business development and client acquisition across UAE, Qatar and Saudi
• Working independently to grow software testing solution sales across a number of sectors particularly banking, finance, telecoms and automotive
• Sales Manager or BDM with over 10 years of experience in solution selling or apps
• Experience in IT solutions sales in software testing organizations
• Handled Account Management in the past and successful in increasing wallet share in the given account
• Good knowledge of Services Sales
• Experience with clients in UAE, Qatar and Saudi Arabia
About the Company
At Candidate we pride ourselves in not only being a team of recruiters but possessing extensive industry experience across our key verticals, which allows us to search and select the right calibre of resource for our clients. With our offices in the UK and Dubai, UAE we have the exposure to the right network which helps us focus on building a portfolio of clients and candidates across our key sectors:
Financial Services FinTech Legal Cyber Healthcare Digital
We like to see ourselves as more than a typical recruitment consultancy. For instance we offer the core services of placing the right candidate for our clients and retained recruitment, in addition to consultancy to advise and build out a client’s needs. Supplying contract resource is an area we are building out to provide further options to our client base. Lastly training is a key focus, as a result of our partnership with Forte Markets we have access to a depth of content and expertise, across our key verticals, rarely seen with a recruiter.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Manager - Leisure