Job description / Role
Location: Dubai, UAE
Company: Nestle MENA - Head Office
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years successful experience in Sales, Channel & Category Sales Development, or Brand Management
- Develop Sales Academy Program as part of MENA Market Business Strategy.
- Enhance sales workforce skills/competencies by insuring an up-to-date program is in place, and constantly strive on improving it.
- Manage training sessions across the 19 countries through liaising with all stakeholder to ensure smooth implementation.
- Deliver trainings based on plan agreed with Sales Capability Manager.
A day in the life of
- Identify gaps in sales community functional skills
- Constantly look for training options globally and liaise between stakeholders
- Actively supporting in development of Sales Academy program for MENA
- Support in driving non-classroom learning activities
- Support in development of functional pairing package as part of Sales Academy program for MENA
- Manage selection and development of trainers within MENA community
- Look beyond the classroom to provide ways to develop teams from all levels and functions related to delivering results
- Support in development of cross functional, cross country, and cross market assignments for employees from different departments
- Monitor/analyze the efficiency of trainings and propose improvement to material
- Manage training sessions preparation/execution as per "session preparation checklist"
- Constantly drive functional pairing, and cross functional learning modules to deliver the Sales Academy Program plans
- Budget management/tracking and insuring a healthy forecast is presented for each
- Deliver trainings in-line with the experience, and accreditation
- Support in drafting and overlooking the plans set for Sales and Channel & Category Sales Development community across MENA for all levels
What will make you successful
- Proficient in English and Arabic (French and Farsi are a plus)
- 3-5 years successful experience in Sales, Channel & Category Sales Development, or Brand management
- FMCG experience is a must
- High ability to organize and manage multiple projects at the same time
- Avid browser of online articles/videos related to: Tech, Self-development, Motivation, Economics, Futurism, and New trends in the Sales FMCG area
- High ability to connect with others and strong communication skills
- Experience handling agencies and/or suppliers
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Experience in leading people
- Entrepreneurship history is a plus
- Training/Facilitation experience is a plus
We are Nestle , the largest food and beverage company. We are 328,000 people strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than 89.5 billion CHF in 2016, we have an expansive presence with 442 factories in more than 86 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geopraphies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more?
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.
Sales Manager - B2B
Swisslinx Middle East
Assistant Brand Manager
Nestle Middle East
Business Development Manager
Search Heads Middle East
Irwin & Dow
Quest Search & Selection