Job description / Role
• Responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction.
• Work on complex and high profile transactions
• Ensure meeting the set target by Head of department.
• Assist with the monthly inventory if required
• Maintaining records, filing systems and computer files
• Attend meetings in order to record minutes.
• Assists with planning activities of the Team Member.
• Prepare reports, memos, letters, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet,
• database, and/or presentation software as requested by the Head of Department
• To work on a diverse range of real estate advisory and transaction engagements across a range of real estate asset classes and geographical locations.
• Obtain and respond to requests for proposals and assist in building in-depth knowledge within the team across a range of real estate assets classes and markets.
• Prepare Daily reports as required to ensure deadlines are met.
• Build long term client relationships at a senior level and originate new engagements and deals.
• Two to three (2 - 3) years of working experience
• Real estate experience
• Real estate agent’s or broker’s license
• Indian national is a must
• Good communication in English
• Valid UAE driving license and owns a car
About the Company
Dubai Investments PJSC is a leading investment company listed on the Dubai Financial Market with over 19,800 shareholders and a paid-up capital of AED 4 billion. Incorporated in 1995, Dubai Investments PJSC is a world-class company that targets investments in viable and profitable entities. The Company has grown exponentially with investments in a number of businesses across sectors - real estate, manufacturing & industrial, healthcare, education and financial investments across the UAE and the Middle East.
Dubai Investments portfolio includes 40 subsidiaries & joint ventures across a wide array of industries. Since its inception, Dubai Investments has challenged the norms and introduced cutting-edge technologies, pioneering business models, unique investment strategies and innovative concepts across its diversified portfolio spanning different sectors and markets.
Setting an example of strong, sustainable growth, Dubai Investments aims to continue its journey towards enhancing the commercial and trade interests of the UAE as it continues to seek investment opportunities in new sectors, locally and internationally, as part of its strategic expansion plans.
Dubai Investments' core operating principles are to achieve attractive returns from investing in healthy businesses with high growth potential; to achieve shareholder satisfaction through a commitment to total quality, to leverage the opportunities offered by new technology; and to be a good corporate citizen, with clearly defined value proposition, including:
- Accountability & Ownership
- Work Excellence
- Human Capital Asset
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Call Center Sales / Customer Service
Transguard Workforce Solutions