Job description / Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a market leading corporate service provider here in Dubai, UAE. My client holds the strongest credentials within their industry and are officially authorized and licensed by many international Governments to provide their services across the globe. Being one of the oldest companies in their field, they service clients from over 45 countries across Middle East, Africa, Europe and Asia.
As part of their global expansion plan, they are currently looking to hire a self-starting, ambitious and entrepreneurial Sales Consultant to join their business here in Dubai. This person will join the Sales team, reporting directly to the Sales Director, and despite the COVID19 pandemic, will play a key part in assisting the firm with their growth plans. (Their services are still required, if not are in more demand at this time)
The client highlights that there will be long-term career opportunities with their firm for hard-working and committed sales professionals, with the chance to move up into a senior sales role at director / regional level based on performance. (Or, progression into other related areas in the management team such as operations or marketing)
• The desired candidate will be a dynamic and enthusiastic Sales professional, who will be instrumental to building professional relationships between the company and its clients.
• The main responsibility of a sales consultants is to understand their client’s needs and be able to guide the client in a way to identify which of their products suits her/him best.
• The sales team are individually responsible for the leads and clients that are assigned to her/him, from prospect stage until post-sales follow-up.
• Collectively, they will also be responsible for the overall sales effort of the Company.
More specifically the role involves:
• Managing with autonomy the leads and clients assigned – with the ultimate objective of closing the sale.
• Establishing a trustful relationship with the client based on a good understanding of his/her particular needs.
• Understanding in depth and great detail our different products and be able to “triangulate” information in order to create the most appropriate offer for our clients / client’s family specific situation.
• Being able to explain the products and solutions to the client in a clear, simple and fluent manner.
• Leading the sale process end-to-end ensuring best customer experience by providing as much support, information and guidance as necessary.
• Endure quality and follow through for each client during its life cycle
• Contribute, within the team in representing and promoting the Company in the local environment/region
• Follow internal processes, policies and systems in order to maintain accurate records at each stage of the sales process
• Contribute in the communication flow by providing relevant information to the Sales Manager to optimize the sales approach and the product offering
• Sales executives will have various support groups including business development, documentation management and billing and collections.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
• Bilingual Arabic/English speaker essential
• Degree in Sales OR Business OR any other Commercial related area
• Minimum of 4 years experience in the area of sales - this must be within a professional services business. (Ideally in the sale of financial/investment products and services i.e. wealth management or private banking. Alternatively, luxury real estate)
Professional skills required:
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Able to inspire confidence and build relationships.
• Ability to work in a team and to interact with other professionals.
• Motivated by meeting sales objectives with autonomy
• Polite and with good manners. Used to deal with HNWI’s.
• Integrated in Local/Regional communities forums
• Ability to organize and respond in situations of high demand.
• Autonomy and ability to assume responsibilities.
• Capacity to travel around the Middle East and worldwide
Personal skills required:
• Very good communication skills. Command of English is a must.
• Detailed oriented and highly organized
• Good presentation skills
• Solid interpersonal skills and commercial talent
• Average OTE 34,000AED per month (based on the current average of sales team)
• Monthly Basic salary range from AED 12,000AED – 14,000AED + Commission + Bonus
• (Additional earning potential of upto AED 690,000 per year based on commissions and performance bonus if all targets are met).
• Health insurance
About the Company
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts