Job description / Role
Property Investment Sales Consultant - Commission
Commission Only Role
Masar Capital is a freshly established, exciting new build and off-plan investment advisory based in Dubai. We sell projects from Dubai’s leading property developers to real estate investors from the UAE and across the globe.
We are looking for two motivated, hungry, and hard-working sales professionals that operate with integrity and want to join a young, start-up agency with huge ambition.
You will be delivered hot leads daily, your job is to call them and understand their investment requirements, offer advice in a consultative manner and then finalise the business with the intention of maintaining an ongoing positive, long-term relationship.
We are a boutique investment agency and whilst we have systems and processes to follow you will not have the pressure and rigorous micro-management structure associated with larger agencies in Dubai, our objective is in retaining staff by creating a comfortable and collaborative working environment, however, it’s certainly not an easy ride and genuine hard work is fundamental.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Well-presented and articulate in face-to-face meetings
- An entrepreneurial attitude and exceptionally well-motivated
- Willingness to complete 50-60 sales calls per day as a minimum
- A coachable mindset who’s willing to be taught and follow the guidance
- Comfortable with a Commission Only Role
- Confident and resilient telephone manner and work ethic
- Industry experience is not compulsory but sales experience is beneficial
- A cheerful, kind and positive working attitude to fit our company culture
- Strong administrative skills for email proposals, presentations etc
AED 20,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Strong communication skills, confidence, determination, resilience, highly motivated, positive, good writing and admin skills, well presented, consultative, cheerful, coachable and hungry.
- We don't require a specific educational background however, a degree is beneficial.
- Sales experience will be a significant advantage, property experience is not required, we can provide full training in marketing investment-focused real estate.
What’s in it for you?
- Tax-Free OTE Earnings of 250,000 AED - 300,000 AED (minimum)
- Hot Leads Provided Daily
- Full Training, Ongoing Support and Mentorship (Internal & External)
- Company Apple iPhone and MacBook
- Work Social Events and Incentives
- Future Opportunity to Manage New Starters and Earn Commission Override
- Opportunity to Sell a UK Portfolio as well as Dubai’s Best Property
- Mature Working Environment and Management Style
- Employee Visa, Insurance and Formal Industry Training
- Official Firm Regulated by the Dubai Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA)
- Generous Annual Leave Allowance
- Full support and advice in relocating to Dubai if required
We consider ourselves a boutique agency, that genuinely put the client first, we do have key performance indicators and expect consistent hard work from our team, however, the British management is young and easy going in comparison to other corporate companies.
You will receive virtually round the clock support, from a supportive and knowledgeable CEO. You should be willing to join a small team and be looking to grow to senior roles later in your career, we will do everything we can to help you achieve your professional goals whilst having a balanced lifestyle in Dubai.
We are strict in hiring and are looking for people to come in and stay long term and build a life around their career that’s enjoyable, rewarding financially and where results are recognised and rewarded.
Property Investment Consultants/Brokers are expected to work 9 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday as a bare minimum, however lots of evening and weekend work will be required, so we only want to recruit entrepreneurial candidates who love to do deals and are willing to take the required steps to become a top performer.
Our office is based in Business Bay Dubai, we are regulated by the Dubai Real Estate Regulatory Authority. In addition to selling Dubai property, staff will also have access to a full UK portfolio of investments which can also be offered to clients, a key differentiator which most agencies in Dubai do not offer.
In the first instance please submit your CV stating why you wish to work for Masar Capital.
About the Company
A brand new, young and ambitious off-plan property investment company based in Business Bay, Dubai.